The NOVA reel represents the dawn of a new era for our fly reels. Through a continuation of our “Clean all the way” movement - which is our vision to significantly reduce our environmental impact as a business – the past 12 months has resulted in the most detailed and focused design study we’ve ever undertaken. Redefining how fly reels are designed, created and manufactured by blending innovative industrial design with low-impact, recycled raw materials means the NOVA fly reel is the most environmentally conscious reel we’ve ever built! Empowering our vision to significantly reduce our environmental impact as anglers.
• Aluminium fly reel made from recycled raw-material ingots.
• Free of Single-Use Plastics.
• Recycled 600D Fabric Reel cases.
• Recycled packaging.
• Full exterior Aluminium component upgrade for heightened quality, performance and durability improvements.
• Optimized carbon drag systems deliver fit for purpose torque outputs in each reel size.
• Featuring a new rear fixing drag plate to provide extra drag stability.
• New wave springs maintain a more consistent drag pressure through fish fight.
• New, unique Guideline Design Language with impossible to CNC manufacture forms.
• Latticed Spool Spoke Facets + Vertical Cross Arms for increased spool structural integrity.
• Built in counterbalance for minimised componentry.
• Despite significant material upgrades on componentry (alloy vs polymer) we maintain consistent weights to predecessor fly reel FAVO.
Two colors available; Black and Stardust. Spare spools available for all three models and in both colors. Available sizes; NOVA Fly Reel #46, #79 and #810.