This light & strong roll-top backpack is roomy, comfortable and is packed with features like rain cover, elasticated mesh pockets and side compressions for a long day by the water. The daypacks outstanding carry comfort, slim design and featuring makes it an ideal fly fishing pack. It is engineered to let you focus on your game without interfering your casting or hike no matter intensity or terrain. The add-on straps in front allows you to enlarge your carry capacity by adding one of our waist bags.
This is a “Clean-All-The-Way" product thanks to recycled fabrics, PFAS-free DWR and both bluesign® and OEKO-TEX® certified fabrics. Extra ordinary carry comfort and featured pack to increase your experience plus slim design to help your casting or narrow passages through challenging vegetation.
- Stiffened 3D back mesh panel for support and increased ventilation
- Multi density layered shoulder straps with load lifters for best-in-class carry comfort
- Adjustable chest strap with emergency whistle
- Shoulder straps featuring docking stations for your plier, easy access attachment points and detachable add-on straps when using any of our waist bags on the chest.
- A waist strap keeps your backpack in place and is easily tucked away when wanted.
- Main compartment with a roll-top closure fastened at top or compressed along each side.
- Spacious zipped pocket in front
- Large elasticated mesh pocket in the front for a small net or for holding wet gear
- Side compressions and elasticated mesh wand pockets
- Attachment loops for a packraft, a tent or else.
- Internal zipped security pocket with clip
- Detachable rain cover included.
- Main fabric: 72% recycled Robic® Mipan Regen® nylon, 28% N/66 ripstop incl water resistant PU-coating
- bluesign® and OEKO-TEX® certified fabrics
- Zipper: YKK®
- Volume: 25 liter
- Weight: 900g
- Color: Charcoal/Algae Green