Manufactured from high grade carbon fibre in an advanced taper design, the GR50 is a physically light fly rod. The fast recovering, high performance action is paired with modern cosmetics and styling.
Featuring a non flash ice grey paint finish with section ID and line up markss, the replacement for Greys all-time best selling GRXI+ range is truly class leading.
- High intermediate modulus blank
- High Performance fast action
- Large diameter black nickel finish stripper guides and single leg black nickel finish snakes
- Reel Seat: up to and including 9´ #6 - wood burl spacer with anodised aluminium thread and twin up lock function. Above 9´ #6 - full anodised two tone aluminium fitting with twin up lock function
- Matt ice grey blank with silver highlights
- Section line up marks and section marked with rod size
- ‘AAA´ grade cork handle with rubber cork tippings
- 4 section design
- Supplied with cloth covered partitioned rod tube